Thursday, December 1, 2011

Did You Know?

Please note: Humans and Dinosaurs never coexisted, this is the best image I could find.
 Apparently no one has imagined T-rex lumberjacks before
Please note: even though this image shows man and dinosaurs
living together this never actually happened, this image is only
meant to give you an idea, an inkling of how mighty, how
impressive and how awesome the dinosaur log structures were

Please note: Native Americans and Cowboys did not exist at
the time of the dinosaurs, this image is meant to provide an
example of how awesome dinosaur dwellings were. Just imagine
the Indians and Cowboys are Dinosaurs

Many people believe that dinosaurs were just large lizards (or birds or reptiles or whatever, we are NOT having this discussion here). In actuality dinosaurs are (I meant to type "were" my bad [I'm pretending to write on a typewriter, so I can't delete anything {no backspace on a typewriter :)} (LIES ALL LIES I'M ON A LAPTOP THERE is A BACKSPACE) wow that got off topic fast)]) were much more advanced than we give them credit for. Many dinosaurs, including the king of the lizards the mighty tyranosaurus Rex (I'm going to pretend this is the actual scientific classification for T-rex) were lumberjacks. That's right, you read that right, I said "lumberjacks" like in the Monty Python sketch*. The fact that some dinosaur lumberjacks were transvestites only goes to show how advanced they really were. Yes that is right, many dinosaur lumberjacks

were transvestites, especially the T-rex (or should I say T-regina [that's "queen" in Latin, for all you uneducated neanderthals {and "rex" is king in Latin, therefore Tyrannosaurus Rex is the King of the Dinosaurs and Tyrannosaurus-regina is the Queen of the dinosaurs}]).  These lumberjack dinosaurs felled the mighty trees of the mesozoic, the mighty  Redwood, the not-so-mighty pine, and the majestic monkey tree (it existed, trust me) They felled these trees and built with them impressive log structures. Mighty lodges, and kingly castles. Unfortunately, about 65 million years ago aliens got wind of what was happening and, deciding the lumberjack T-rex/reginas (and all the other dinosaur lumberjacks, I'm just mentioning the T-rex lumberjacks because they are a prime example of dinosaur lumberjacks) were going to eventually ruin the earth, the earth which was their beautiful jewel, their wonderful garden among the stars. So they sent an asteroid that demolished the dinosaurs, both the regular dinosaurs and the lumberjacks. Alas the asteroid caused worldwide fires which burned down all evidence of the impressive structures the dinosaurs had built.

                                          *  

 

No comments: