You know what I really hate? This guy ^above picture^! Yes I mean the sun. Beautiful weather can have a surprising way of making you feel completely useless. It's a gorgeous sunny monday and I am so blessed to not have a job or be in school and what am I doing? Sitting inside watching youtube videos. This beautiful day completely upsets the balance of my life. During the winter when the outdoors are wet and dreary, inside is such a bright and a cozy place filled with warmth. But on a beautiful warm summer day the indoors transform into dark and dreary dens (especially ones as poorly lit as mine) It's an enlightening fact that I'm probably more of a recluse than I thought. When I venture forth outside I am offended by the blinding beautiful sun and its rays of vitamin D. You feel tired in the heat and restless at the same time with nothing to do. Bad weather is almost an excuse to do nothing as you are confined to the indoors and you watch movies and play games to pass the time. Suddenly in the sun these activities become completely unfulfilling. Today I have written a list of things I all to often start and never get around to pursuing . I shall take this rare day of oregon sunlight and flowers to accomplish accomplishments. No matter how small the summit!
The picture above is a document I have written to lay out the objectives I have to complete, my only reward being a feeling of fulfillness. Upon this ancient parchment that I have inherited from my great great great great grandfather George Washington, (not General George Washington this was a different guy) I have documented these objectives, a to do list if you will. Today I saw an episode of "A Day in a Life" which gave me an idea. As this will be a day in MY life i shall document me accomplishing each goal as proof of my productiveness.
If you are blind, or a bat, or as blind as a bat, or a bat that is blind, or if my hand writing sucks the list contains the following in print:
1. Read a book
2. Blog a blog
3. Paint a paint
4. yellow a coat
5. book a train
6. write a wrote
7. Eat some meat
8. Run a run
Since this paper is like, really old, it is both legally binding and awesome.


No comments:
Post a Comment