You may wonder what blog writers of caliber do with our free time. The short answer to this is nothing. That is why we have a blog. While I am aware that my collaborators may resent this statement it does not make it any less true. If I were not blogging right now I would undoubtedly be doing nothing, maybe groaning in self pity or something like that. In short, blogging is one the many reliefs from the mundane life that I lead during the day. Spiderman and Batman save lives and jump off buildings in their free while I sit and type words, somewhat randomly, onto a computer screen. It's all the same really.... Here is a sample of my day....
1) GET UP. This is the worst part of the day but unfortunately this is usually inevitable. But, if I can just stay in bed for one more minute......
2) GO TO SCHOOL. This isn't too bad. School is just a building with rooms in it. When you get there you go and sit in a room. Then you go and sit in another room. This is fine with me I just wish I knew why we do this as I can typically move from room to room of my own accord in the comfort of my own home. I will meditate on the purpose of school and write more later.
3) LUNCH. You get to eat food and not be in a room. Enough said.
4) GOING HOME. This is good except when people ask you how you're day was and did you do anything exciting and you have to lie and say you did something besides sit in rooms all day
5) SLEEP. This is pretty good and in fact may be the nicest part of the day depending on how tired you are. The only problem with this is that you have to GET UP in the morning (see 1).
This is the basic framework for my day. Within this frame work are other things such as being confused and confusing people because I am myself confused. I also like Bonobos.
No comments:
Post a Comment