Monday, April 18, 2011

Grouchy post

It has been a while since the guys at spastic ramblings have put out a post and thats because it's been my turn. Its been my turn for a while now but i either haven't had the time or the initiative. Well i certainly have the time and nothing better to do so here it goes. Let me tell you that do not feel like posting AT ALL. my head hurts, im completely uninspired, im writing this post on a computer older than me, and worst of all nothing still ryhmes with orange. I'm not even having a bad time in a good way! I'm not enraged with anger or totured by sorrow! I'm just bored with a headache! What could be worst than that? and thats exactly why im writing this post. What better reason is there to post than on the worst day you could ever possibly post? (Second reason, discovering a mythical beast; third, finding out i was related to jesus and inheriting his cosmic powers)
and so i close this post fondly with a qoute by a man/monster that i feel quite sympathetic towards right now...
SCRAM!

No comments: