Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Guava Utterances

Often, we find out that things in life do not go as planned. For instance, just today, I planned to say something funny but when I opened my mouth all my hopes and dreams were shattered as the words  from my mouth hung limply in the air before dropping like the pitiful utterances they are to the cold hard linoleum tiles. I planned never to do this again. I have the suspicion that my plans are in some way flawed. Maybe this is due to the fact that I often say random things that don't make sense or maybe it's really true that radioactive guavas are out to get me.


No one really knows about radioactive guavas that much and this surprises me considering how dangerous they would be if they were real. I mean, think about it;  your chance of getting caught in a hurricane or struck by lightning is like, one in a million or something. Since radioactive guavas are fantastical and hypothetical, they can,  hypothetically strike anywhere at any time. Be afraid. Be very afraid.


(see right: angry guavas ready to fission and attack)

No comments: