If I have a Piece of Paper
 |
| Red-Rage |
In class if I have a piece of paper in front of me and a pencil in my hand I compulsively draw, or more accurately, doodle. I can't help it. It's so bad that if I happen to have a pencil and no paper I go into ninja mode and, quite hostilely and stealthily, spring onto my opponent the question... "may I please have a piece of paper?" and if, God forbid, I have a piece of paper and no pen I go into a frenzy known as red rage which I probably inherited from some ancient ancestral tomato. Anyways that's why this example of my doodles is red. By no means is it red from the night vision, which I had no idea existed on my camera, that automatically turned on when I covered the flash with my hand because of the glare. Pshaw! That would be ridiculous.
No comments:
Post a Comment