Two bears were walking down the road in the forest. Then they heard people voices coming down the lane. The two bears hurriedly took cover in some near by bushes. This took a bit of time though as both the bears were trained expertly in bear etiquette so each insisted that the other take cover first. This was solved by them taking cover at the same time on either side of the road. They had barely settled themselves when two hunters came jaunting down the path with guns in hand, wool hats on head, and scruffy beards on chin. One stopped to sniff the air.
Stupid man 1: "what is it, what do you smell?"
Stupid man 2: "I smell... I smell... cookies!"
Stupid man 1: "I love cookies!"
at this point the bears, since they couldn't roar over the lane to each other, they began to text.
Alfred: (Bro! have u been baking?)
Rupert: (Naw bro!... maybe.)
Alfred: (Stupid man looks like ur sister :P)
Rupert: (Lol)
You'd have to be a bear to get it.....
TO BE CONTINUED
No comments:
Post a Comment